Got an old sock? Well, then you've also got an exercise armband that will hold your smartphone while you work out. You just need a pair of scissors and a couple of minutes to make the magic happen.
You can see the process in action via the video above, but you just need to follow these steps:
- Wash the sock. We don't want a gross sock on our arms!
- Remove the leg part from longer sports socks, or cut off the toes and heels from smaller socks. Smaller socks like these may not hold a larger smartphone though.
- Pull the sock up your arm.
- Fold the sock over and in half, so the bottom opening touches the top.
- Slide your smartphone into the pouch you just created.
Pretty simple, right? Be sure you test it out before you go running to make sure you made your sock band large enough to accommodate your device.