Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: get 15 percent off Toshiba laptops at Dick Smith, a Tofu beginner's guide, 20 Instagram pics to "inspire" you.
- Ultima IV is widely regarded to be one of the best computer-based RPGs of all time. You can currently get the Commodore 64 version free on iOS devices. [Via Fat Duck Tech]
- Tofu is a vegan's best friend and it's beginning to make significant inroads into mainstream restaurant menus. This tofu beginner's guide explains the different types of tofu and what they are commonly used for.
- Dick Smith is offering 15 percent off its Toshiba laptop range, including the Toshiba 15.6in Satellite L50-A00M with a i5-3337U CPU, 4GB RAM and 750GB HDD for $679. [Via OzBargain]
- Some video games are instantly great, others are clearly terrible and the rest mostly fall somewhere in-between. But occasionally, a game comes along that defies immediate judgement — it's only after a few months or even years that it all begins to click into place. Kotaku editor Mark Serrels has detailed four bemusing games that became essential acquired tastes.
- Remember all those pretentiously earnest "motivational" posters that used to dot soulless workplaces and government buildings in the '80s and '90s? We thought we'd seen the last of them, but it turns out they just migrated to Instagram. "Choose Happiness!"