Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Fallout's new DLC explained, scientists respond to latest mobile phone cancer scare, the best workout when you only have 10 minutes.
- Popcorn Tofu isn't nearly as boring as it sounds. Head to POPSUGAR Health & Fitness for the recipe.
- Robots, monsters, and mysteries are all coming to Fallout 4 as DLC. Kotaku explains everything you need to know about the added content.
- Here are 23 books Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg thinks everyone should read.
- Can mobile phones cause harmful electromagnetic (EM) radiation in humans? A recent segment on the ABC series Catalyst re-opened this can of worms. Here's what the experts think.
- Never have enough time to exercise? You're not alone. POPSUGAR Health & Fitness has a 10-minute workout that packs in maximum calorie-burning. Check it out here.