Wondering when the sweet new versions of Android will land on your device? You're in luck: each week, Gizmodo Australia will take you through all of the handset updates currently being tested on Australian mobile networks (Optus, Telstra and Vodafone), and tell you when you can expect them on your device.
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 -- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean currently in testing.
• Samsung Galaxy S III -- Android 4.1.1 approved, set to roll out from 1pm AEDT on 26 November. All users to receive the update within 14 days.
• Samsung Galaxy S II 4G -- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich now in second round testing. Expected to ship on 29 November.
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus -- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 still yet to be submitted from Samsung. Expected to ship in December.
• Samsung Galaxy S III -- Issue in Android 4.1 submission found, will require Samsung to submit a second version for testing.
• HTC One XL -- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 still yet to be submitted from HTC. Expected to ship in December.
• HTC One S -- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 submission delayed by until next year.
• Sony Xperia U -- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich now in first round testing, expected to ship 17 December.
• Motorla Razr HD -- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean now in second round testing, expected to ship on 17 December.
Republished from Gizmodo.