In addition to a new, clean interface that now allows you to drag-and-drop files just like you would on a desktop, the latest update to the web version of Dropbox comes with a new photo viewer and thumbnails for both audio and video files.If you're more of a keyboard shortcut type, a collection of new shortcuts can be pulled up by hitting the "?" key, but here's a few of the most helpful:
- Up and Down arrows to select files (hold shift to grab multiple)
- Ctrl+A to select all files (Command+A on Mac).
- / to search.
- Ctrl+C to copy (Command+C on Mac).
- Ctrl+V to paste (Command+V on Mac).
- F2 to rename selected files.
Hit up your Dropbox account online and you'll see the changes right away.
A fresh new Dropbox on the Web [The Dropbox Blog]