- Three Common Fitness Traps To Avoid (And What To Do Instead)
- Why Businesses Have No Incentive To Invest In Cybersecurity
- The Five Unhealthiest Takeaway Meals In Australia
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- Eight (S)exercises To Boost Your Bedroom Strength
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.