- When Windows 10 Will Be Released (And How To Plan For It)
- I Love This Philips Beard Trimmer Because Of The Built-In Vacuum
- 10 Key Lessons On How To Enhance Your Business
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
- Game Of Thrones Is Foxtel's Most Legally Downloaded Show Ever
- Five Questions To Ask To Make ERP Suck Less
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.