- Ask LH: Will Smoking Ruin My Looks If I'm 'Hot'?
- What's The Best Area To Pursue A Career In IT?
- Cheat Sheet: How To Decipher The Autralian Federal Budget
- BYOD? Why Not Bring-Your-Own-Team?
- How A 'Non-IT Guy' Improved Origin Energy With Shadow IT
- Why I Refuse To Feel Guilty For Torrenting Game Of Thrones
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.