- Expert Tips For Running Your Own Hackathon
- How To Stop Overthinking Everything And Find Peace Of Mind
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
- How Dick Smith Will Ditch Its AS/400 For An Amazon Cloud Solution
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.