- The Ten Grossest Lifehacker Taste Tests
- 2000 Images Of My Little Ponies (AndÂ Other Tales Of IT Revenge)
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- How To Get Channel 9HD On Your TV
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.