- How To Prevent Your Pet From Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Big Data Is Scarier Than Metadata Retention
- Workflow Hacks To Get Your Most Important Tasks Done Faster
- How To Get By Overseas When You Don't Speak The Language
- How (And Why) I Stopped Waiting For Others And Started Travelling Solo
- The Complete Lifehacker April Fools' IT Tricks Guide
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.