- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- Why 'Fixed Price' Electricity Contracts Are Not Worth Signing Up For
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- How Piracy Benefits Companies, Even If They Don't Admit It
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.