- Lifehacker Awards 2014: Nominate Your Favourite TV Show
- The Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- Hands On: Worx Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower
- Traps To Watch For When Licensing Office 365
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
Working from home is a great benefit, but it also has its challenges. Apartment Therapy offers a few tips for staying productive when your home is your office.
As this quote — from novelist Orhan Pamuk — illustrates, being a little eccentric can help you prime yourself to work more creatively. Sometimes the best thing is to embrace your peculiarities. Starting the day with a little fun can only be good for your creativity.