- Five Steps To Securing Your Business IT Systems
- Eight Windows 10 Tricks And Shortcuts You Probably Didn't Know
- This Simple Windows 10 Tweak Could Reduce RAM And CPU Usage
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- Lovehacker: Can A Pelvic Floor Exercise Tool Improve Your Sex Life?
- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
Android/Windows/Mac: Open Garden is both a Wi-Fi tethering app and a mesh network. Install it on your Android phone and you can use your mobile data wirelessly on your Windows or Mac laptop, as well as Android tablets. Not only that — you can piggyback on other people’s mobile connections.
Unlike iOS, there are plenty of tethering options for Android, and most of them work well, depending on what you’re trying to do and the type of user you are. Some are wired, some are wireless, some require root, others don’t. We found that for most people not using built-in functions, PdaNet is the best tethering option because it’s reliable, accessible, easy to install and use, and easy to troubleshoot.