- Seven Things Your IT Department Wishes You Knew About Tech Support
- Tesla Powerwall: Crunching The Numbers For Australia
- The Most Effective Way To Take Notes
- Top 10 Smart Ways To Organise And Upgrade Your Garage
- Beware Of These Pricing Tricks Retailers Use To Fool Your Brain
- How To Support Someone When They Decide To Quit Smoking
Android/Windows/Mac: Open Garden is both a Wi-Fi tethering app and a mesh network. Install it on your Android phone and you can use your mobile data wirelessly on your Windows or Mac laptop, as well as Android tablets. Not only that — you can piggyback on other people’s mobile connections.
Unlike iOS, there are plenty of tethering options for Android, and most of them work well, depending on what you’re trying to do and the type of user you are. Some are wired, some are wireless, some require root, others don’t. We found that for most people not using built-in functions, PdaNet is the best tethering option because it’s reliable, accessible, easy to install and use, and easy to troubleshoot.