- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
- What Hiring Managers Wish You Knew About Applying For A Job
- All The Ways To Watch The 2015 NRL Grand Final Live
- Low-Stress Ways To Get Your Kids Into Back To School Mode
- Top Secret Features In OS X El Capitan
- How Data Visualisation Can Give Businesses A Fresh Perspective
Android/Windows/Mac: Open Garden is both a Wi-Fi tethering app and a mesh network. Install it on your Android phone and you can use your mobile data wirelessly on your Windows or Mac laptop, as well as Android tablets. Not only that — you can piggyback on other people’s mobile connections.
Unlike iOS, there are plenty of tethering options for Android, and most of them work well, depending on what you’re trying to do and the type of user you are. Some are wired, some are wireless, some require root, others don’t. We found that for most people not using built-in functions, PdaNet is the best tethering option because it’s reliable, accessible, easy to install and use, and easy to troubleshoot.