- Lifehacker 101: Neural Networks And AI Explained
- Apple Watch And Acronis True Image Winners Announced!
- How Fast Food Fat Content Differs Around The World [Infographic]
- Your Last Two Weeks: How To Leave Your Job Gracefully
- The Cognitive Biases That Lead To Bad Money Decisions
- Ready Your Routers: Telstra Is Giving Away More Free Data
Android/Windows/Mac: Open Garden is both a Wi-Fi tethering app and a mesh network. Install it on your Android phone and you can use your mobile data wirelessly on your Windows or Mac laptop, as well as Android tablets. Not only that — you can piggyback on other people’s mobile connections.
Unlike iOS, there are plenty of tethering options for Android, and most of them work well, depending on what you’re trying to do and the type of user you are. Some are wired, some are wireless, some require root, others don’t. We found that for most people not using built-in functions, PdaNet is the best tethering option because it’s reliable, accessible, easy to install and use, and easy to troubleshoot.