- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
- Deleting Online Accounts: Why You Should Bother To Clean Up Your Clutter
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
When you’re new in a big city, everyone says you should join a local group or club to meet new people — but this is easier said than done. Here’s a quick tip to make that a bit simpler.