- How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- The Biggest Mistakes You're Making On Tinder
- Burger Day Special: Lifehacker's Ultimate Guide To Burgers
- Domino's Pizza Is Working On Delivery Drones
- You Will Soon Be Able To Play PlayStation 4 Games On Your PC
- Dealhacker: The Cheapest Unlimited NBN Plans In Each Australian City
When Sebastian submitted his desktop, we were ready to share it as-is, but then he linked to the project at Behance, which included this lovely video of the whole thing in action. It’s a beautifully custom take on a system UI, and he’s included many of the components so you can make it yourself. Here’s how.
Windows: Built-in desktop widgets left Windows with the end of the sidebar, but they have always been available with third party apps like the always-incredible Rainmeter. Win10 Widgets is a Rainmeter package that brings a lot of those informative widgets back to Windows in a way that looks natural in Windows 10.