- The Beginner's Guide To Picking The Perfect Bicycle
- Do Australians Even Care About FTTP Vs FTTN For The NBN?
- What Work Expenses Are The ATO Targeting This Year?
- 40 Mouth-Watering American Burger Recipes For Your BBQ
- Is It Legal To Raise Or Lower Your Car?
- The New, Unofficial Dress Code For Corporate Australia
We’ve seen some simple desktops and some busy ones, but this one from reader Peregerine, walks the line pretty well. It keeps a lot of the space in the center clear so you have plenty of room to work, but also adds some widgets and tools around the periphery that are useful and informative.
Flickr user d.chasenelson‘s desktop is simple, only has a few widgets, and a simple gradient wallpaper that’s not at all distracting. It’s ideal for a second screen when you’re working in the first, or just as a quick monitor view you can minimise other things to check out. Here’s how to set it up.