Top Stories public speaking
- The Best Productivity Tricks Used By Evil Dictators
- How I Got Over Being Shy And Embraced Talking To People I Don't Know
- How To Calm Your Nerves Before Making A Terrifying Speech
- Craft A Better Presentation With Zombie Apocalypse Principles
- Greet Your Audience At The Door Before You Start Your Next Speech
- Going From 'Suck To Non-Suck' As A Public Speaker
If delivering a speech isn’t intimidating enough, writing one can be just as difficult. And if you’re dealing with a complex topic, it might be hard to gauge whether or not you’ve simplified that topic enough for people to understand it. One way to make sure you have is to practise that speech on a novice.