Top Stories lifehacker 101
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- How Your Phone Can Make You A Better Worker At The Office
- Five Ways To Speed Up A Chromebook
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- How To Make Bring Your Own Device Work For Small Business
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Better Tech Support
Even if you don’t use Google+ for its social aspects, you might want to use the service for its stellar photo capabilities alone. From unlimited photos storage to automatic enhancements and robust photo editing tools, here are the things you can do with your photos on Google+ that you might be missing out on.
Bring your own device (BYOD) has become a reality for businesses of all sizes — in many cases, employees will be both astonished and unhappy if you don’t let them make use of their own smartphones and tablets. If you’re running a small business, how can you embrace BYOD without creating extra risks and hassles?
As each new computer virus attack or vulnerability comes to light, millions instinctively check their computer to see if their anti-malware application is up to date. This is a good idea and they are wise to do it but a large number of us still forget about our smartphones.