Top Stories lifehacker 101
- How To Use Private Browsing Mode On Every Platform
- Lifehacker 101: What Are The Benefits Of USB-C?
- All The Mobile Phone Frequencies Used In Australia (2015 Edition)
- Ten Clever Uses For Plain Text Files That Can Increase Your Productivity
- Misunderstood Money Maths: Why Interest Matters More Than You Think
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
We all know those people who run into technical trouble with their devices and just want them fixed. They’re not interested in learning to help themselves, and you don’t have time to help every time they get an error message. Luckily, there are ways to get them help they can turn to — help that isn’t you. Here’s how.