Top Stories itunes
- Report: Apple Is Killing Off iTunes Music
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- How To Migrate Contacts And Music From iOS To Android
- How To Ditch iTunes Forever And Keep Syncing Your iOS Devices
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
Mobile document scanners are possibly the most boring apps imaginable, so it’s puzzling they’re also some of the most awful, sleazy and confusing apps you can download. It should be simple: Scan receipts, digitise notes, sync to the cloud, that’s it. Useful, but not exciting. But there are dozens, all nearly identical. Some are free. Others are a couple of bucks. Most have in-app purchases. All of them are confusing as hell.
Some people who have an Apple ID will never use it to purchase anything — sticking instead to the free apps on the service. If this is the case, why do you always have to add a credit card just to set up an account? It’s not easy, but a workaround does exist to create an Apple ID without entering your credit card.