Top Stories itunes
- Report: Apple Is Killing Off iTunes Music
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- How To Migrate Contacts And Music From iOS To Android
- How To Ditch iTunes Forever And Keep Syncing Your iOS Devices
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
Mac: Need to just quickly play a song from you hard drive, but don’t want to go through the trouble of opening up iTunes? OS X Daily points out that Spotlight’s the best choice for doing so.
Mac: We’ve seen a variety of menu bar apps for controlling iTunes, Spotify, and Rdio, but for whatever reason they don’t seem to stay updated and working for long. Plaaying’s a new app that gives you control over your music player and should continue working because of its custom album artwork system.
Last month, Apple announced an app slicing feature for iOS 9 that can help developers make smaller versions of their apps. The initial release of the feature, called App Thinning, was delayed due to a bug but it is now officially available for developers. So what does this mean for iOS device user? Here are the details.