Top Stories itunes
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- How To Migrate Contacts And Music From iOS To Android
- How To Ditch iTunes Forever And Keep Syncing Your iOS Devices
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
- How To Use iTunes 11's Awesome New Features
One of the handier new abilities of Siri is to ask it to identify songs using Shazam. That said, if you don’t make a note of that song at the time, you’ll probably forget it again in the future. Cult of Mac points out that you can check your Shazam history in iTunes.
As part of its iPhone 6 launch earlier this month, Apple dumped a free copy of U2′s new album Songs Of Innocence into every single iTunes account worldwide, and made it all-but-impossible for buyers to get rid of entirely. Now Apple has relented and launched a web site that lets you delete the whole thing if you don’t want it. Here’s what you need to do.
iTunes gift card deals are common, but deals which offer more than 25% off are rare. So being able to buy three $30 cards at the Good Guys for $60 — an effective 33% saving — is worth noting.
It was the big Game of Thrones complaint for 2014: you couldn’t buy episodes of Season 4 on iTunes in Australia. Panic no more, Apple lovers: it’s finally available.