Top Stories itunes
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- How To Migrate Contacts And Music From iOS To Android
- How To Ditch iTunes Forever And Keep Syncing Your iOS Devices
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
- How To Use iTunes 11's Awesome New Features
As part of its iPhone 6 launch earlier this month, Apple dumped a free copy of U2′s new album Songs Of Innocence into every single iTunes account worldwide, and made it all-but-impossible for buyers to get rid of entirely. Now Apple has relented and launched a web site that lets you delete the whole thing if you don’t want it. Here’s what you need to do.
iTunes gift card deals are common, but deals which offer more than 25% off are rare. So being able to buy three $30 cards at the Good Guys for $60 — an effective 33% saving — is worth noting.
It was the big Game of Thrones complaint for 2014: you couldn’t buy episodes of Season 4 on iTunes in Australia. Panic no more, Apple lovers: it’s finally available.
So everyone who was unhappy that they couldn’t buy Season 4 of Game of Thrones straight after broadcast can smile a little now. Following yesterday’s season finale, the full season is up on Google Play.
Mac: Dragging files into iTunes isn’t an efficient process since you still have to delete what you add, but iTunes has an often-forgotten feature that automatically adds and sorts music for you. To speed that up even more, The Instructional shows off how to add a right-click option to add a file to iTunes.