Top Stories itunes
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- How To Migrate Contacts And Music From iOS To Android
- How To Ditch iTunes Forever And Keep Syncing Your iOS Devices
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An AirPlay Receiver For Streaming Music
- How To Use iTunes 11's Awesome New Features
Apple Music arrived this week on both iOS and desktop. With it came some problems though. Namely, users are reporting that when iCloud Music Library is enabled, their iTunes libraries are getting messed up. Here’s the fix.
We know lots of Australians are still annoyed that they can’t go back to the halcyon days of Game Of Thrones Season 3, when episodes went on sale on iTunes straight after broadcast. But at least this year you won’t have to wait too long to get those official digital copies of Season 5 if you want them.
Hi Lifehacker, Now that Netflix is available in Australia, will House Of Cards Season 3 be released to iTunes? I am travelling Australia throughout 2015 with my family and do not have enough bandwidth to stream it via Netflix.
One of the handier new abilities of Siri is to ask it to identify songs using Shazam. That said, if you don’t make a note of that song at the time, you’ll probably forget it again in the future. Cult of Mac points out that you can check your Shazam history in iTunes.