Top Stories gadgets
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- Charge Your Phone In Half The Time: Quick Chargers Explained
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Ditch Carbs With A Spiralizer
- The Data You Can (And Can't) Trust From Your Fitness Tracker
- Top 10 Silly But Awesome Products That Make Life Easier
Every once in a while it’s good to take pause and evaluate how you use technology in your everyday life. One way of doing so is to do a ” technology cleanse”: get off the grid, if only for a little while, and see how it affects you. But you shouldn’t just quit cold turkey; here’s how to prepare for your digital detox.
You have a lot of options for excellent little starter kits for electronics of all kinds. But if you’re looking to teach a kid about programming, the Kano Kit is a fantastic new option.