Top Stories gadgets
- Charge Your Phone In Half The Time: Quick Chargers Explained
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Ditch Carbs With A Spiralizer
- The Data You Can (And Can't) Trust From Your Fitness Tracker
- Top 10 Silly But Awesome Products That Make Life Easier
- How To Track Everything In Your Life Without Going Crazy
You have a lot of options for excellent little starter kits for electronics of all kinds. But if you’re looking to teach a kid about programming, the Kano Kit is a fantastic new option.
The spiralizer is the latest gadget taking healthy kitchens by storm — it turns vegetables such as zucchini, carrot and sweet potato into noodles, tagliatelli and even “risotto” rice. If you’re doing low-carb, gluten-free, raw or paleo, or just hate vegetables, it could be the device for you. Here’s how you can replicate grain-based pasta and rice with a fraction of the carbs and calories.