Top Stories gadgets
- How To Properly Set Yourself Up For A Technology Cleanse
- Charge Your Phone In Half The Time: Quick Chargers Explained
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Ditch Carbs With A Spiralizer
- The Data You Can (And Can't) Trust From Your Fitness Tracker
- Top 10 Silly But Awesome Products That Make Life Easier
If you hate the look of glossy plastic (or if your gadgets have just gotten scratched and marked beyond recognition), you can give it a better looking “brushed” finish. All you need to do is sand it down with some stripping pads.
Every once in a while it’s good to take pause and evaluate how you use technology in your everyday life. One way of doing so is to do a ” technology cleanse”: get off the grid, if only for a little while, and see how it affects you. But you shouldn’t just quit cold turkey; here’s how to prepare for your digital detox.