Top Stories Money
- How To Live A Rich Modern Life Without Much Debt
- The Worst Money Mistakes We Make In Our 30s
- 14 Products You Should Always Pay A Premium For
- Negative Gearing Tax Policy: How It Works (And Why It's Unfair)
- Building Your Own PC Now Saves You More Money Than Ever
- Five Common Myths That Keep People From Investing, Debunked
Beyond paying off debt or saving for certain goals, financial independence is the ultimate aim of anyone interested in getting their money in order. It simply means you’ve reached the point where you no longer need to work for a living; you’re getting by just fine with your investments and net worth. If you want to get there, focus on these five areas.
Australian department store retailers David Jones (DJ) and Myer have both recently moved to rationalise the number of clothing brands they offer in their stores. This strategy brings two common retail sayings to mind. First “to win in retail, you can’t be everything to everyone”, and second, “if you’re not growing, you’re going backwards”.
As we have recently mentioned, Australia Post could use a bit of improvement so it’s good to see the ambitious start-up Sendle come in and apply a bit of pressure. Sendle has teamed up with Toll to offer door-to-door parcel delivery for small businesses, providing an alternative to our postal incumbent. Here’s how the prices stack up.