Top Stories Money
- Australian Petrol Prices Are Low, But Don't Expect Them To Stay That Way
- Picking Up Your eBay Purchases At Woolworths
- The Best Bank Accounts In Australia Right Now
- How To Buy Happiness: The Purchases Most Likely To Bring You Joy
- Can You Save Money On Petrol By Half-Filling Your Fuel Tank?
- Why Petrol Prices Take So Long To Drop
In our monthly Ratehacker round-up, Jeremy Cabral from finance comparison site finder.com.au highlights recent credit card offer changes, plus the best savings accounts and home loans.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get 50 per cent off Black & Decker gear at Super Cheap Auto, save up to $500 on free online Udemy courses, get a free trial of Australian Netflix for three months. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.