You wanted: Disney+'s Australian launch lineup, WhatsApp malware alerts, everything you need to know about Black Friday 2019. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Disney Plus: Australian Pricing, Release Date And Content
This week, Disney gave Australians a taste of the content that will be coming to its streaming service, Disney+. It will be available on November 19 and it's bound to shake up Australia's streaming scene in a big way. Here's everything you need to know, including how much it will cost Aussie subscribers.
- Brace Yourselves - TV Streaming Is About To Get Ridiculously Expensive
There are currently four main streaming services in Australia: Netflix, Stan, Foxtel Now and Amazon Prime Video. There's also Apple TV+ and - in a few short days - Disney Plus.
- Disney Plus: Here's The Australian Launch List [Updated]
What movies and TV shows are coming to Disney Plus in Australia? It's a question we've all been pondering for weeks. As Netflix has shown, just because a title is available in the US doesn't mean it will be appearing Down Under.
- How To Watch Rick And Morty Season 4 In Australia
After two long years cast adrift in the wilderness, Rick And Morty fanatics finally have a new season to sink their teeth into. This week, the cult animated sitcom officially returns to U.S. cable channel Adult Swim... but what about Down Under? Here are all the ways you can stream Rick And Morty Season 4 in Australia.
- Disney Plus: The Killer Feature No One Is Talking About
When Disney Plus launches in Australia tomorrow, it will be one of the cheapest streaming entertainment services in the country. It will also be the only place to (legally) watch the first live-action Star Wars series, The Mandalorian.
- Can A $499 Smartphone Compete With A Flagship? Three Models Compared
Buying a new phone in 2019 can be an extraordinary investment, especially if you want to own it outright. Even the "mid-range" phones from Google and Samsung go for $649, and the least expensive 2019 iPhone is $1199.
- How To Check If You Have Access To Google's RCS Messaging
RCS messaging is here—thanks, Google—but there’s still a chance that you can’t flip the switch on it because, again, Google. Yes, it’s another feature rollout, which means you’ll be staring at your phone for some unknown amount of time, hoping it reveals to you the setting you can use to turn on something that sounds really awesome on paper.
- MALWARE ALERT: Update WhatsApp Right NowWhatsApp users should hit up the Google Play Store or the App Store and make sure they’re running the latest version of the app, as a new update fixes a major security bug that could let hackers slip malicious code onto devices through seemingly innocent .MP4 video files.
- Android Alert: New Threat That Can Control Your Phone's Camera DiscoveredAccording to an investigation by Checkmarx security researchers, some Android devices may have an unpatched security flaw that an app could use to record you without your knowledge using your device’s camera and mic.
- Everything You Need To Know About Black Friday 2019
In a few short weeks, the world's biggest shopping event is set to return for another year. Over 96 bargain-filled hours, hundreds of retailers will be slashing their prices by up to 90% with some big-ticket items going for a fraction of their RRP. Here's everything you need to know, including the best sites to bookmark, online shopping tips and the dates to mark in your calendar.