You may have seen that eBay is running a 20 per cent off promotion in five big tech stores – but you don’t want to have to sift through everything to find some of the best deals, right? Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up some great products going and have all the links you need right here!
In case you missed it yesterday, eBay is currently running a week long sale where you can get 20% off at five online stores – Ryda, Dell, Videopro, Vaya and Graysonline. To get the extra 20% off, all you need to do is add the codeword “PIXELS” when checking out. (The full terms and conditions are here.)
If you click on the subject heading, you’ll be directed to the shop front for those particular items! There’s plenty in there and worth taking a look through the listings.
A couple of noise-cancelling headphones that we really like are going pretty cheap:
- The Bose QC35 are arguably the best on the market and are going for $380. If you’re not too fussed about the wireless, you can get the QC25 for $261.60
- The Sony MDR1000X are one of Sony’s best and are currently $354.40
- There’s also the Beats Solo 3, for those inclined to go with Dr Dre’s favourites, though these are not noise-cancelling. They’ll set you back $239.20
- The AKG K451 are a solid pair too and currently worth $240.76
If you’re looking to buy a phone outright, here are some crackers:
- In the market for a new iPhone but don’t want to take the plunge on the Very Expensive iPhone X? You can grab the a 64GB iPhone 8 for just $861.60 and a 256GB for just $998.40. Couple this with some of the prepaid plans in this roundup and you’ll be saving a lot on your annual phone bill.
- The 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N950FD) is going for less than $1000 in gold, black or grey. Crazy. If you’re looking for the Chinese version with the Snapdragon processor (N9500) then you can grab that for $1071.20.
- Not an Apple or Samsung lover? The LG G6 is going for a respectable $583.20
Note 8 functionality not your thing? The Galaxy S8 Plus is $1039.20.
- The king of the drones, the DJI Mavic Pro 4K, is a cool $1256. Not the best price I’ve ever seen it at, but certainly a good price.
- The GoPro Hero 5 Black for $428 is nice.
- GoPro do make excellent action cams, but I also like the Sony FDRx3000 which is a fantastic substitute with a little extra features built in. It’s going for $476.80.
The TV deals in this sale are excellent but the stock levels are fairly low. I checked last night and again this morning and already took some of the bargains off the list because they’ve sold out. As it stands, here are some of the better TVs:
- The masters of the OLED? Perhaps. The LG 55” OLED (OLED55C7T) for $2396. This is a great sized TV at a good price.
- The 65″ Sony Bravia UHD OLED is pricey, but it is also awesome. Usually around $6200, you can get it in the sale for $5116.80.
- Samsung 65” UA65MU7000W for $2317.60.
- The LG 65SJ850T Super UHD 4K is at $2063.16. Not quite an OLED but still serviceable.
- Wanna go real big? The Panasonic 75” 4K UHD (TH75EX780A) is currently $3978.56. I’m a fan.
A couple of real good laptop prices from the Dell store. These guys also have a lot of high end Alienware products for 20% off, which are some of the cheapest prices you’ll find, if they haven’t been price-jacked for the sale.
- The baby Inspiron 11 3000 is just $375.20. Good, little travel companion but low end specs.
- The XPS 13 with 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB RAM and a 25GB SSD is 10% off already. Tack on another 20% and it comes down to $1439.20. The XPS line are real sleek machines.
- You could also do the XPS 15 with 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ if you wanna go BIG, but that will set you back $1839.20.
- Inspiron 15″ Gaming laptop with some high end specs for less than $1200. This includes the GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 memory and the i5-7300HQ.