Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Australia has its first esports bar in Melbourne (of course!), five amazing Australian jobs you can apply for right now, tips for flying with children and more!
- Australia has its first esports bar in Melbourne. It's an impressive looking place. [Kotaku]
- Here are five amazing jobs in Australia that you can apply for right now! I want to be an 'Experience Explorer' [Business Insider]
- The 2017 movie adaptation of Stephen King's IT is here and Gizmodo went and saw IT. [Gizmodo]
- Destiny 2 is all the rage at the moment and over at Kotaku they've sunk considerable hours into it. It's good. [Kotaku]
- Handy tips for flying with small children and how to handle it. I don't have kids. [PopSugar]