What works for the sales professional has changed in the last 10-15 years. This is a review of what’s changed, what the current sales obstacles are and what best practices we should follow. It’s bolstered by quotes from salespeople divulging the effective techniques they’re using right now.
Your company’s ability to adapt, improve key sales skills and respond to what today’s prospects want will determine your success or failure. This report provides inspiring insight on:
• The shift to consultative selling
• The growth of thought leadership
• How to build a sales reputation using social media
• Keeping employees up with the speed of innovation
• Neglect of personal rapport
• Solutions & best practices
• Proactive vs. reactive
• Attention and signal vs. noise
• Differentiation from your competitors
• Competitors who are quicker to adapt to change
• Focusing on marketing to the exclusion of sales
• Social sales
• The best, most proven ways to generate leads on LinkedIn
• In-person meetings vs. online meetings vs. video conferences
Use this report as a checklist and keep moving through the list to adopt more of these best practices.
Oops! We could not locate your form.