Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: watch an Aussie croc take down a cow, the best wine and chocolate pairings, how Roomba’s makers are turning the vacuum robot into a creepy little spy.
- Here’s video of a huge crocodile dragging a whole cow down a river in Western Australia. [Business Insider]
- For the last few years, Roomba vacuum robots have been quietly mapping homes to maximise efficiency. Now, the device’s makers plan to sell that data to the highest bidders. [Gizmodo]
- The ‘world’s biggest all-female startup incubator’ just launched in Australia. [Business Insider]
- How Weta Workshop crafted the best parts of Ghost In The Shell. [Gizmodo]
- It looks like North Korea is preparing to launch another missile. [Business Insider]
- The D-Link powerline wired network adaptor directly connects your router and a device through your home’s electrical wiring. Here is the Review. [Gizmodo]
- Here are seven ways to pair wine and chocolate. [Business Insider]