Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 14 tips for traveling alone, Australian dollar enters "death zone", 13 yoga stretches for inner contentment.
- Earth has a brand-new continent called 'Zealandia,' and it's been hiding in plain sight for ages. Business Insider investigates.
- According to Kotaku, Nioh is one of the best action titles in years, packed with exciting combat and genuine heart. Click here for the full review.
- Worrying BI headline of the day: The Australian Dollar Is In The 'Death Zone'.
- Everyone, at some point in their lives, should try travelling completely alone. It's a whole different way to experience new places, people, and cultures, and you can learn a lot about yourself in the process. POPSUGAR Australia has 14 tips for first-timers.
- Physically stretching the muscles in your chest, shoulders and belly can create a deep emotional release. Try these 13 heart-opening stretches to make you feel positively blissful.