Here's another reason to hate bankers and stock brokers: according to a poll by adulterous dating site Victoria Milan, the finance industry is the most unfaithful profession. So in addition to routinely destroying the global economy in an endless cycle of greed and damage control, they're also more likely to cheat on their partners. Tch. Here are the rest of the top ten.
In its recent poll, Victoria Milan asked 5658 women who have or are currently cheating on their partner to divulge their profession. The financial sector (brokers, bankers, analysts) came out on top with 21% of all respondents coming from this profession.
The top five was rounded out by aviation (pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers), healthcare (doctors and nurses), business (CEOs, managers, secretaries) and sports (athletes, instructors, representatives.)
The poll also revealed that a whopping two out of three unfaithful women cheat at work. Here's the top ten:
- Financial (brokers, bankers, analysts): 21%
- Aviation (pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers): 19%
- Healthcare (doctors, nurses): 15%
- Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries): 12%
- Sports (athletes, instructors, representatives): 11%
- Arts (musicians, models, actors, photographers): 7%
- Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters): 6%
- Legal (lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges): 5%
- Communications (journalists, public relations, communicators): 4%
- Other sectors: 2%
So does any of this mean anything? On the one hand, we're only talking about the (female) members of a single website here. On the other hand, a sample size of 5658 isn't exactly meaningless.
In any event, if your partner works in one of the aforementioned industries, it doesn't mean that they're going to cheat. But they might have more opportunity.