Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get 50% off Domino's pizzas, YouTube Red's introductory pricing, 5 Blu-rays for $10.
- This week's Humble Bundle focuses on Deep Silver games. Pay $1 or more for Sacred 3 Gold, Risen, Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition, and a coupon for 10% off one month of Humble Monthly for new subscribers. Pay more than the average price to also receive Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition, Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, and a coupon for 75% off Dead Island Definitive Collection in the Humble Store. Pay $13 or more for all of that plus Saints Row IV and Risen 3 Titan Lords. As always, you can choose who gets the lion's share of your money: the developers or the nominated charity.
- EB Games is selling the 500GB Xbox One with Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Halo: Master Chief Collection for $399.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can currently be purchased on the PlayStation Network for $30.95.
- OzGameShop is offering five Blu-rays for $10. The catch is that it's a lucky dip: you only get to pick the classifications rating. Click here to start browsing.
- Origin is giving away the PC game Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth. Download it here.
- Target has some pretty good deals on new PS4 and Xbox One games at the moment, including Uncharted 4 for $69 and Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 for $49. Here are the best deals.
- Dick Smith has officially opened its online store one month ahead of schedule. Against the odds, there are some pretty sweet deals.
- YouTube Red is now available in Australia with a cheap introductory offer. Click here for more info.
- Udemy has slashed the price of 44 of its courses by 100%. Available courses include Boost Confidence & Self Esteem, Chrome DevTools and Photoshop for Beginners. Click here to see the full list.
- Windows Deal is giving away a range of new software (untested). Click here to see what's on offer.
- Appliances Online is selling the Star Wars First Edition STREET by 50 Wired On-Ear Headphones for $175; $75 off the RRP.
- If you’re a member of JB Hi-Fi’s mailing list, you should be receiving an email soon this week advertising this particular Instant Deal — 25% Off 'Orange Is The New Black' Season Three on DVD & Blu-Ray. Click here for details.
- You can currently get 85% off the complete Raspberry Pi 2 Starter Kit. Click here for more info.
- Here are the latest mystery deals from Vinomofo: A 94/93 point Shiraz 2007 from a 5 Star winery for $25 (RRP: $65), a Penna Lane 'Riversent Vineyard' Shiraz 2014 for $9 (RRP: $22) and a Yarra Valley Sparkling NV for $12.50 (RRP: $35).
- For a limited time, Subway is selling foot-long subs for $7. Hurrah!
- Domino's is offering 50% off pizzas when you use the discount code "919792". (Excludes value range pizzas and half and halfs. Minimum delivery order of $22.)
- You can currently get the DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Piccolini coffee machine from Target's eBay store for $49. The deal includes free delivery.
- Dan Murphy's has a buy one, get one free offer on Riddoch Cabernet Sauvignon 2013. This works out to $7.99 per bottle. [Via OzBargain]
- Time for a groceries run? Here are this week's best deals from Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Liquorland and BWS.
- JB Hi-Fi has 340 movies on sale for under $10. Click here to see the best titles, hand-picked by us.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals focus on kids clothes, toys and dining room products. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Lincraft is currently offering 50% off storewide. Click here for more info.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!