Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: GoPro’s 360-degree spherical camera hits the streets, Bear Grylls clearly trying to poison the President of the United States with old fish and a game that let’s you scrub naked men in the shower… What the?
- Watch GoPro’s crazy 360-degree Odyssey spherical camera rig in action over at Gizmodo Australia.
- Bear Grylls feeds President Obama some old salmon. Enough said. Watch it here.
- There is a game about scrubbing naked men in the shower. What the hell?! If you’re curious, check it out over at Kotaku Australia.
- Total War: Warhammer is somewhat of a dream project. Now you can watch 15 minutes of ‘what if’ at Kotaku Australia.
- If you’re a fan of Nerf Guns (who isn’t), you need to see this comprehensive review of the new Rival range.
- If you’ve been spending the last two weeks playing Metal Gear Solid V’s single player, you’re most likely interested in finding out how Metal Gear Online looks. Spoiler alert: It looks insane. Find out here.
- Want to make a US$1500 sandwich? Okay, maybe not. But watch someone make it here.