Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Border Force strike causes airport delays, the one device you need to survive the apocalypse, how make delicious rocket and goat cheese portobello pizzas.
- Lady Gaga isn't afraid to show some scary things in her videos, but the video for "Til It Happens to You" is terrifying in a much different way. Watch it here.
- Malcolm Turnbull's epic to-do list as Australia's new Prime Minister is pretty daunting. It could also make him a great PM. Business Insider looks at the threats he will have to face.
- Finally, there's a video game about scrubbing naked men in the shower. Kotaku has the story.
- Border Force staff at Australia's international airports are on strike, Business Insider reports. Here's when to expect delays.
- What's the one device you need to survive the apocalypse? Gizmodo has the answer.
- Pizza doesn't have to be unhealthy — POPSUGAR Health & Fitness has a recipe for easy low-cal portobello pizzas made from rocket, tomato and goat cheese. Click here for the recipe.