Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: EB Games “Buy One, Get One Free’ sale, 20 per cent off Delivery Hero orders, $1 camera bags. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- Are the PS4 and Xbox One “next gen” or “current gen”? I suppose it depends on if you own one yet. In any event, you can currently get a range of games on either format for just $29 from Jb Hi-Fi. Click here to see the titles.
- The Internet Archive has released over 2000 classic MS-DOS video games into an easy-to-navigate repository. Every single one of the games is free to play in your browser. Click here to see some of the best titles.
- Amazon’s Free Android App of the Day does exactly what it says on the tin. Today’s deal is for Weather Ex, an easy-to-use app for staying updated with weather conditions.
- EB Games is throwing a “Buy One, Get One Free” sale on pre-owned video games. Click here to check out what’s on offer.
- Origin is still offering the classic PC game SimCity 2000 for free. Download it here.
- Sony has discounted a range of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games as part of its New Year sale — click here for the list.
- This week’s Humble Bundle focuses on the games of Mastertronic. Pay what you want for Montague’s Mount, Blast Em!, May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville, The Shopkeeper, Richard & Alice, Speedball 2 HD, and The Chaos Engine. Pay more than the average price and also receive Concursion, 10 Second Ninja, 0RBITALIS (Early Access Game), and Over 9000 Zombies! (Early Access Game). If you pay $15 or more, you’ll get all of the above plus Tango Fiesta (Early Access Game), Dream (Early Access Game), and Runers. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- Amazon is giving away 33 nautical-flavoured ebooks by the famous novelist Joseph Conrad. Click here to see the full range.
- You can also get a range of free ebooks from JB Hi-Fi. Click here to see its full range.
- Udemy has once again slashed a handful of online courses by 100 per cent. Available courses this week include Financial Planning Demystified (save $99), How to Make Graphics for a Website (save $97) and CFA Level I – Equity Investment (save $100). Click here to see the full range of free courses.
- Dick Smith is offering 15 per cent off DSLR camera from Canon and Nikon. Click here to see the full range.
- Looking for a new cheap laptop? The HP Stream 11 retails for just $299 and according to Gizmodo it’s worth every penny.
- The Huawei Ascend Y550 4G is a budget smartphone from Vodafone that packs in an impressive array of features for just $99. It boasts a roomy 4.5-inch screen, a 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel camera and 4G LTE support. Handily, it also runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) out of the box.
- You can currently get $10 off a $50 spend at Dick Smith when you sign up to its “Mates Rates” service in-store. Click here for details.
- Delivery Hero is offering 20 per cent off orders until January 18. The deal is limited to one order per customer and there’s a minimum order of $20. [Via OzBargain]
- Nando’s is offering customers one free regular meal on the month of their birthday. The catch is that you need to be a member and have completed a transaction within six months prior to the start of your birthday. Click here for more details.
- OzBargain has a roundup of grocery specials from Woolworths, Coles/Bi-Lo. Click here to see the deals.
- Dan Murphy’s is throwing a stocktake clearance sale with an emphasis on wine. Click here to see the full rage.
- DealsDirect is having a clearance sale on baby clothes and products. Prices start at 7.95.
- ShopStyle is having another clearance sale on fashion and beauty items. Prices start at 60 cents. Click here to see the full range.
- Got a kid’s party coming up? Target has knocked 20 per cent its kids costume range.
- Online bookstore QBD is having a clearance sale: save up to 20 per cent.
- Officeworks is having a sale on camera bags with prices starting at just $1. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on “Back To School” equipment and cleaning products. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- JB Hi-Fi is having another 20 per cent off sale on Blu-rays and DVDs. The deal ends January 11.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!