Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Anita Sarkeesian cancels speech following terror threats from gamers, the 20 highest-paying jobs you can do from your home.
- So you’ve bought your first drone/quadcopter/flying camera rig. Now how do you go about flying the damn thing without falling foul of Australia’s flight feds at the Civil Aviation Safety Authority? Here are the rules, courtesy of Gizmodo.
- The taxi wars continue. The ACCC has accepted an enforceable undertaking from Townsville Taxis, which had tried to ban its drivers from installing apps from goCatch or other alternative booking services, or from accepting bookings from individual customers by mobile. Sounds sensible to us.
- Looking for a sea change? Here are the 20 highest-paying jobs you can do from your home.
- Outspoken video game critic Anita Sarkeesian has been forced to cancel a speech at Utah State University in the US following a terror threat from an anonymous student. Head to Kotaku for the full story.
- Like most people, you probably don’t get a sufficient amount of sleep. You need to rectify this before one of these health calamities happen.