Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Gandhi the arsehole in Civilization 6, the lengths people will go to for a Bunnings sausage, a list of the most blatantly evil presidents in film.
- Gandhi has always been a bit of an arsehole in the Civilization game series, but he’s a different kind of arsehole in Civilization 6. [Kotaku]
- One man might be fined $9000 for using a drone to pick up a Bunnings sausage roll. [Gizmodo]
- PAX Australia always fast plenty of great stories and moments. But none of them might be as heart-warming as what happened when a group of indie developers combined in a gesture of goodwill. [Kotaku]
- Evil presidents from the annals of science fiction. [Gizmodo]
- Canada’s immigration website can’t stop crashing. [Business Insider]