Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: DC superhero team-up movie confirmed, three-year old vs. Dark Souls 2, the untold story of Larry Page's incredible comeback.
- Officeworks is currently selling the 32GB Nexus 7 for $149. While this is the 2012 model, it remains an excellent price for a reliable Android tablet. [Via OzBargain]
- Here's some good/terrible news for DC comic book fans: Warner Bros. has confirmed it will be releasing a Justice League movie to compete against the Avengers with Man Of Steel's Zac Snyder back at the helm. Full story here.
- Need something to read? Here are 82 free Kindle ebooks ranging from health and fitness to erotica. The promotion ends 1 May.
- One day in July 2001, Larry Page decided to fire Google’s project managers. All of them. It was just five years since Page, then a 22-year-old graduate student at Stanford, was struck in the middle of the night with a vision. This is his story.
- Dark Souls 2 is widely regarded to be one of the most brutally unforgiving video games ever created. In this adorable video, a three-year old attempts to take the game on with some hands-on assistance from her father.