Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: fish oil vs. krill oil, Australian Classification Board bans another video game, the most amazing YouTube video you are ever likely to see.
- This YouTube video of crazy people, animals and stunts pretty much defies description. You'll just have to watch it for yourself...
- Is there such a thing as an "average" phone user? Gizmodo editor Luke Hopewell has taken Australian telcos to task for the way they shape their consumer offerings. Click here to see if you agree.
- Less than 24 hours after Saints Row IV was refused classification in Australia, another game has fallen foul of the Classification Board. Kotaku reports that the survival horror zombie game State Of Decay has been effectively banned from sale in Australia. "Microsoft is currently evaluating the options with regards to the title’s classification," the game's publisher said.
- We've tested so-called "air fryers" in the past and found them to be effective if you want a quick, piping-hot snack. DealsDirect is currently selling the Sheffield Chip Air Fryer and Multi Cooker for $49.95 — 50 percent off the normal RRP. [Via OzBargain]
- Which is healthier — fish oil or krill oil? Alkaline naturopath Billie David explains the chief difference between the two over at PopSugar Health & Fitness.