Top Stories Security
- Choice Shonky Awards: The Worst Australian Products Of 2015
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- How To Block All The Companies Tracking You On Facebook
- What Windows 10's 'Privacy Nightmare' Settings Actually Do
- How To Survive A Browser Hijack
- Five Common Granny Scams (And How To Avoid Them)
iOS: With iOS 9, all kinds of apps are getting updates, but one of the most useful so far comes from 1Password. Now, alongside multitasking on the iPad, you can now search for 1Password login info directly from Spotlight.
Android updates take forever. While that’s OK most of the time, it can be a problem when a new, terrible security vulnerability is found. Whether you want to protect your phone, or just can’t wait for new updates, here’s how to skip the line and update your Nexus phone (and occasionally other devices) manually.