Top Stories Security
- Why You Should Care More About Your Smartphone's Security
- A Beginner's Guide To Encryption: What It Is And How To Set It Up
- How To Stop Google Using Your Phone To Log Every Place That You Go
- It's No Surprise Anymore: Your Data Is Never Safe Online
- Build A Cheap Home Automation System In 10 Minutes With Ninja Blocks
- How To Follow Someone Without Getting Caught
It seems like every week we hear about a new smartphone security flaw. Whether it’s a massive bug in iOS, apps leaking your location data to the public, or insecure passcodes on our phones, smartphone security isn’t taken seriously. Yet it should be: In a lot of cases, you can access someone’s entire life with just their phone.
We first learned of the Mac SSL security flaw when Apple released an update that fixed the same issue in iOS. Apple has now patched Mac OS X to fix the same flaw.