Top Stories Security
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- What We Can Learn From The Biggest Corporate Hacks
- How To Safely Share Your Home Wi-Fi With Friends
- Let's Talk About OS X Yosemite's Privacy Issues
- Create A USB Password Stealer To See How Secure Your Info Really Is
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
If the Sony hack has taught us anything, it’s that keeping incriminating emails in your inbox is a terrible idea. If someone gets into your email, everything you’ve ever said could be out in the open. Here’s how to make sure that doesn’t happen by automatically backing up and deleting everything in your Gmail account on a schedule.
iOS/Mac: Sick of typing in your password to unlock your Mac? FingerKey allows you to unlock your Mac using your iPhone’s TouchID.