Top Stories Organise
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- 5 Things Successful People Do Before 8AM
- Top 10 Free Upgrades To Make Your PC Better
- How To Track Everything In Your Life Without Going Crazy
- Five Excellent, Customisable Start Pages To Replace iGoogle
- The Best Apps To Manage Your Recipe Collection
iOS: Not everyone needs a robust to-do list app like Any.do. Sometimes all you want is a simple app that looks gorgeous and lets you note what you have to do, with a few basic features like reminders and sorted lists. Meet Taasky.
iPhone: To-do apps are everywhere, but finding one that’s feature-packed, easy to use and based on the GTD system is tough. DashPlus is based on Patrick Rhone’s Dash/Plus system, but fans of the GTD method might want to take a look at it as well.
Mac: Email can be organised in all kinds of ways, but if you treat your email like a task list, Mail Pilot is a great app for organising it on the iPhone. Now that same basic app is available on your desktop as a free beta.
Android: Cal, the feature-packed calendaring app from the team behind Any.DO, launched for iOS back in July. Now it’s available for Android, bringing the same sharp looks and great features, including syncing for Google Calendar and Exchange.