Top Stories Organise
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2014
- Top 10 Backups Everyone Should Have (Not Just Computer Backups)
- The Seven Types Of Emails And How To Deal With Them
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
Prioritising your to-dos when everything is important is no easy task, but the Eisenhower Decision Matrix is a great way to do it. Chris S Penn took that idea and blew it up into a simple grid he has on the wall behind him while he works, laid out with sticky notes for his to-dos and masking tape to keep everything in place. Here’s how it works.
iOS: To-do lists can help you focus, but they’re primarily an individual activity. Complete is a to-do list that harnesses the power of others to keep you accountable and motivated.
When we first talked about Flashlight, it was still in beta. Even then, it was a promising way to enhance Spotlight in OS X Yosemite with more search results. Now, the app is much more mature and with a bunch of plugins, it’s incredibly powerful. Let’s take a look at how to set it up and find some of the most useful plugins.