Top Stories Organise
- Top 10 Unusual Ways To Make Your To-Do List Actually Doable
- Lifehacker Faceoff: Google Photos Vs Flickr
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Messy Photo Collection
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Health
- The Science Behind Why Scheduling Improves Your Life
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Finances
We’ve shared many to-do list tips over the years, including how to simplify your to-do list and understand why they fail. Beyond the basics, there are some surprising ways to improve this all-important productivity tool. Here are ten such clever tricks for making your to-do list actually work for you.
Last month, both Google and Yahoo introduced big changes to their photo storage services, Google Photos and Flickr (4.0), respectively. Both offer identical, useful features: automatic photo backups, intelligent organisation, online editing tools and sharing capabilities. So which one should you use?
You have a lot of great options for RSS feed readers. If you’re looking for something without a lot of overhead, Litenin is a great place to start.