Top Stories Organise
- Lifehacker's 2014 Google Easter Egg Guide
- The Coolest Things You Can Automatically Add To Google Calendar
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- Five Best Android Home Screen Replacements
- Lifehacker Faceoff: OneNote Versus Evernote
- The Best Evernote Apps For Organising Even More Of Your Life
iOS: Morning is one of the better dashboard apps for the iPad, working rather like a Google Now in that it shows the weather, your to-dos and other useful information from a single screen. Now, it’s available on the iPhone.
Android: Some of us need a kick in the pants to get out of bed. If you’re looking to wake up to something pleasant, Puzzle Alarm Clock is all wrong for you. If you’d like to be awoken with puzzles, maths, flashing lights, and a $1 charge every time you snooze, however, you’re in the right place.