Top Stories Organise
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2014
- Top 10 Backups Everyone Should Have (Not Just Computer Backups)
- The Seven Types Of Emails And How To Deal With Them
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
iPhone: Checkmark 2 has long been our favourite alternative to Apple’s Reminders. Today, it gets a couple of handy new features, including a Notification Center Widget and interactive notifications.
There are so many great apps out there that it’s tough to not use them all. We store our shopping lists in one app, clip from the web to a note-taking app, and tell our virtual assistant to remind us about tasks. Consolidating that information into one place instead can help avoid information overload.
We love to-do lists here at Lifehacker, but checklists — routine lists of steps involved in a process — often get overlooked. They’re invaluable for giving your mind freedom to think about the important things.