Top Stories Career
- The 15 Lifehacker Posts Every University Student Needs To Read
- Dealhacker: The Best Student Tech Discounts In Australia
- Study More Effectively With Scientifically-Tested Techniques
- How To Buy University Textbooks In Australia For Less
- Top 5 Ways To Maximise Your Productivity At University
- Six Real-Life Lessons I Learned From World Of Warcraft
It’s not exactly news that you should turn off your screen before bed to get better sleep. New research has shown, however, that not only could putting the phone down help you get better sleep, but ignoring that email from your boss at night could make you more productive in the morning.