Top Stories Career
- IT Job Growth Is Booming In (Most Of) Australia
- Is It Legal To Get The Sack For Being Overweight?
- The Complete Guide To Building A Perfect LinkedIn Profile
- 7 Ways Your LinkedIn Profile Could Be Working Against You
- The Surprising Downsides Of Being An Overachiever
- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
Dear Lifehacker, Much of your advice around resumes is all about getting you in the door — past the auto-screeners and the six second glances. But what if I’m already in the door? I’m being referred for a job, and I’m wondering if you’ve got any advice for this situation. I figure they’ll spend a bit longer looking at it since they’re giving me an interview.
Have you always wanted to start a business but weren’t sure where to begin? Now you can learn everything you need to know to become an instant success with the Startup School 2016 Bundle. Lifehacker Australia readers can take advantage of this powerful e-learning package for only $64 AUD [$49 USD], a savings of 97% off the RRP.
Want to earn a higher paying job? Then you’re going to need project management skills. Give your resume a shot in the arm with Project Management Professional Certification Training, available to Lifehacker Australia readers for just $66 AUD ($49.99 USD) a saving of 96% off the regular price.