Top Stories Career
- Top 10 Ways To Make Your Boss Love You
- The 15 Lifehacker Posts Every University Student Needs To Read
- Dealhacker: The Best Student Tech Discounts In Australia
- Study More Effectively With Scientifically-Tested Techniques
- How To Buy University Textbooks In Australia For Less
- Top 5 Ways To Maximise Your Productivity At University
Another favourite of interviewers everywhere — and another addition to the list of killer questions: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Dear Lifehacker, What should I do when a co-worker continually copies all their managers in all email communications? It comes off as though they are trying to make me seem bad in front of the bosses because they ignore what I have told them in person and ask question after question that I have already answered.