Top Stories Career
- The 15 Lifehacker Posts Every University Student Needs To Read
- Dealhacker: The Best Student Tech Discounts In Australia
- Study More Effectively With Scientifically-Tested Techniques
- How To Buy University Textbooks In Australia For Less
- Top 5 Ways To Maximise Your Productivity At University
- Six Real-Life Lessons I Learned From World Of Warcraft
Hey Lifehacker, I work in IT with a core skill set as a .Net Developer. I have noticed a slowdown in work and there has generally not been many jobs advertised. I started looking for work overseas in New Zealand and south-east Asia — but how does anyone get a job overseas, let alone uproot themselves and move? Especially when we have commitments here such as mortgage/car/other half. Any suggestions?