Top Stories usb
- Create A USB Password Stealer To See How Secure Your Info Really Is
- Reminder: Cheap USB Chargers Can Be Dangerous
- How To Run A Portable Version Of Windows From A USB Drive
- Five Best USB Hubs
- Browse Like Bond: Use Any Computer Without Leaving A Trace
- Without A Trace: Turn Your Flash Drive Into A Portable Privacy Toolkit
You know the feeling: you look for somewhere to plug in a phone, a portable hard drive or some other peripheral, and discover you’re completely out of USB ports. When that happens, it’s time to buy a hub — but some hubs are definitely better than others. This week we’re looking at five of the best, based on your nominations.
Plugging a USB drive into a port on the front of a desktop is convenient, but you’re also one knee-bump away from breaking the thing. Avoid the problem by using a flexible USB adaptor or extension cord to prevent damage.