Top Stories saving money
- Dealhacker: Fly To Japan (And Back) With Jetstar For $249
- Australia's Economy Is Slowing: What You Need To Know
- Hump Day Deals: 70% Off Wine, Free Ebooks, $399 PlayStation 4
- How To Choose A Wedding Photographer
- Hump Day Deals: Cheap Pizza, Bethesda Bundle, 140 Free Ebooks
- Ratehacker: August's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
We know from past experience that getting a deal on a cheap USB 3.0 flash drive doesn’t always work out. Just because it supports 3.0 doesn’t mean it’ll be faster than USB 2.0. Sandisk’s Ultra Fit series however is the exception, especially when you can pick a 32GB model up for $15.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get $100 off at Vinomofo, 50% off select Lego at Target, get $50 off Logitech UE Boom Wireless Speaker. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
Money regret is pretty useless. Dwelling on a spending mistake makes you more apt to repeat it, so it’s best to leave the past in the past and move on. Still, it can be hard to shake some expenses. If you have a hard time dwelling on mistakes, try a “money regrets” budget.