Top Stories saving money
- Hump Day Deals: 70% Off Wine, Free Ebooks, $399 PlayStation 4
- How To Choose A Wedding Photographer
- Hump Day Deals: Cheap Pizza, Bethesda Bundle, 140 Free Ebooks
- Ratehacker: August's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- How To Live A Rich Modern Life Without Much Debt
Dear Lifehacker, Is it possible to cheaply own a second car? I’m not so concerned about purchase price and petrol. I’m more worried about CTP, rego and comprehensive insurance options. This is just a car for occasional use by my wife, so $1250 a year minimum (my estimates for NSW) before it even leaves the driveway seems a bit much. Are there options for low-cost low-mileage small vehicles that aren’t so expensive?
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Cheap Father’s Day gifts from Aldi, 32GB Samsung EVO Class 10 Micro SD cards for $15, get an electric hair removal tool for one cent. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.