Top Stories saving money
- Ratehacker: June's Best Credit Card And Home Loan Deals
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
- Hump Day Deals: 40% Off Domino's, Cheap Wine, $1 Capcom Games
- All The Ways Budget 2016 Benefits Small Business
- Reminder: Telstra Is Giving Away Unlimited Free Data Today
- Hump Day Deals: Cheap Guitars, 75% Off Bethesda Games, Half-Price Wines
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get a 55-inch Sony HD TV for under $1000, 20% off at 28 eBay stores, score a free virtual-reality headset from Myer and eBay.
When a store goes out of business (like Dick Smith’s recent closing), they generally have some decent sales to get rid of all their merchandise. However, these “liquidation sales” can be misleading as Consumerist points out.
Australians can now instantly insure their valuables and electronics with just a few finger swipes on their smartphones. The Trov app allows you to turn insurance on (or off) for single items ranging from TVs and laptops to bicycles and musical instruments. Prices start at just a few bucks per month. Here’s how it works.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: big discounts on games like The Witcher 3, cheap Udemy online courses and 128GB MicroSDXC cards for under $30.
Video: Your black and your white clothes can be tricky items in the washing machine. The good folks at Consumer Reports have some tried-and-tested tips to stop your black clothes from fading and your white clothes from becoming dingy.