Top Stories saving money
- Why The Federal Budget Is Not Like A Household Budget
- Ratehacker: December's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- Hump Day Deals: Super Cheap iPhone, 260 Fast Food Coupons, $99 Tablet
- Should I Sack My Accountant?
- Misunderstood Money Maths: Why Interest Matters More Than You Think
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: 90 per cent off White Hat hacking courses, 115 free Kindle ebooks, get 30% off Amazon clothes and watches. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
Self-employed people have a notoriously difficult time applying for a mortgage. It can be a huge headache, but Investopedia says a bigger emergency fund can make the processes a little easier.
When you go shopping for headphones, HDTVs and other pricey gear, research is vital, but there’s nothing like trying before you buy. It may seem difficult, especially with electronics, but it’s not impossible. Here are some tricks to get your hands, ears and eyes on the stuff you want before you spend your cash.
In our monthly Ratehacker round-up, Jeremy Cabral from finance comparison site finder.com.au highlights recent credit card offer changes, plus the best savings accounts and home loans.