Top Stories relationships
- How To Know When To Call It Quits In Your Relationship
- How To Decide Whose Family To Visit For The Holidays
- Levelling Up Your Dating Game With Dr Nerdlove
- What Science Tells Us About Flirting
- Five Subtle Signs You're Being Abused In Your Relationship
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
You’ve probably heard the saying “don’t burn your bridges before you cross them”. Usually, it’s a caution against doing things like suddenly quitting while telling your boss what you really think of him. Sales professional Tom Powers writes on LinkedIn that “burning bridges” is more often a slow burn that happens in small ways over time.
When it comes to one-night stands, it may be easy to just say “don’t do it”, but that’s no fun. If you do decide to follow someone home and end the evening on a high note (hopefully, anyway), this video is packed with tips to make sure you do it right and keep it classy. Well, as classy as possible.