Top Stories relationships
- How To Be More Interesting When Meeting New People
- How To Build Trust With Colleagues And Friends
- How To Be A Vegetarian And Peacefully Co-Exist At Meal Time
- Meet More People With Better Online Dating Profile Pictures
- Top 10 Relationship Challenges You Can Overcome
- How I Taught Myself To Listen Despite Having ADHD
Here’s a life hack for the suicidally brave. A husband fed up with his wife’s diminished libido recently decided to keep a spreadsheet of all of the excuses she gave for not having sex. He then emailed her the damning litany to highlight just how often she had knocked back his sexual advances. If your partner never seems to be in the mood lately, maybe you should follow his example.
Zelmyra and Herbert Fisher were married for almost 87 years, so it’s safe to say they know a thing or two about marriage. The Fisher’s participated in a Q&A on Twitter and shared some advice on love and commitment.
Just because you don’t have a job, or don’t have a job in your field of interest, doesn’t mean you can’t network with people who do. We’ve talked about how trade shows can get you in with people, but if you want something smaller, consider starting a networking group on Meetup.com for professionals in your area.