Top Stories relationships
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- How To Identify A Narcissist (Before They Burn You)
- How To Deal With People Who Undermine Everything You Do
- How To Support A Distressed Coworker
- Seven Strategies For Dealing With Toxic People
- How To Support Someone When They Decide To Quit Smoking
Humans are complicated. Sometimes we do things that make zero sense yet still seem perfectly reasonable to us on an emotional level. For example, many of us have a habit of automatically blaming things our partner, spouse or significant other. This video from School of Life explains why.
We spend a lot of energy looking for shortcuts to save time, and sure, those shortcuts add up. But when I look back, my biggest time regrets aren’t spending too much time on Twitter or mismanaging my daily tasks. Those are bad habits, but there are bigger, more systematic time wasters that have really gotten in the way. Fixing these will free up a massive amount of time and energy.