- An Absolute Beginner's Guide To Magic: The Gathering
- Election 2016 Survival Guide: Apps, Cheat Sheets And Sausage Sizzles
- Four Things I've Learned Using A Standing Desk
- What You Need To Know About Microsoft .NET Core 1.0
- Which Streaming Service Has The Best Movies?
- Should We All Be Having Two Sleeps Per Day?
You may have heard of Phillips Hue Lightbulbs that connect over Wi-Fi and let you adjust them via your smartphone. If you happen to have one, you can access an open API to hack them to do more than standard operations.
Remember when burning CDs was a thing, and everyone had stacks and stacks of blank CDs stored on spindles? Well, if you still have some of those spindles and no need for the CDs anymore, this easy DIY project turns them into a fun desk or hanging lamp, perfect for your workspace or home office.
When you need to get up at night, it helps to have a little light so you don’t stumble through the dark. If any light will do, why not make an awesome one out of an old NES controller?