- International Flights Will Cost More Thanks To Tax Rejig By The Government
- Hungry? Eat This Mutant X-Men Blue Burger
- The More Work-Life Balance We Have, The More We Want
- Five Iconic Aussie Snacks That Have Been Made Extinct
- Get A Killer Midday Workout On Your Wheeled Office Chair
- Vodafone Hands Out 2GB Of Free Data After Nationwide Network Outage
Lamps are easy to come by, but if you want to make your own, Make shows off an incredibly simple build that stuffs a flippable light inside a small jar.
If you need to do some serious nighttime spotting, you can make a powerful spotlight using a flashlight focusing light through a large magnifying glass.
You may have heard of Phillips Hue Lightbulbs that connect over Wi-Fi and let you adjust them via your smartphone. If you happen to have one, you can access an open API to hack them to do more than standard operations.
Remember when burning CDs was a thing, and everyone had stacks and stacks of blank CDs stored on spindles? Well, if you still have some of those spindles and no need for the CDs anymore, this easy DIY project turns them into a fun desk or hanging lamp, perfect for your workspace or home office.