- How Sega Saturn's 20-Year Old DRM Was Finally Cracked
- Dealhacker: The Best Deals From JB Hi-Fi's Massive TV Sale
- Everything Microsoft Announced At Its Windows 10 Event
- Introducing Microsoft Surface Studio: A Super-Powered All-In-One PC
- Counterpoint: Buying A 'Healthy' Happy Meal Is Bad Parenting
- The 'F Word' Is No Longer Deemed Offensive In Australia
Lamps are easy to come by, but if you want to make your own, Make shows off an incredibly simple build that stuffs a flippable light inside a small jar.
If you need to do some serious nighttime spotting, you can make a powerful spotlight using a flashlight focusing light through a large magnifying glass.
You may have heard of Phillips Hue Lightbulbs that connect over Wi-Fi and let you adjust them via your smartphone. If you happen to have one, you can access an open API to hack them to do more than standard operations.
Remember when burning CDs was a thing, and everyone had stacks and stacks of blank CDs stored on spindles? Well, if you still have some of those spindles and no need for the CDs anymore, this easy DIY project turns them into a fun desk or hanging lamp, perfect for your workspace or home office.