- Why You Shouldn't Believe The NBN 'Five Movies' Speed Promise
- Seven Popular Fast Food Restaurants You Didn't Know Delivered
- Australia's 'Three Strikes' Piracy Scheme Is Back On Hold (And Rights Holders Are To Blame)
- Microsoft Just Blitzkrieged Its Own Phone Business
- Five Best Online Backup Services For 2016
- How Much Sugar Is It OK To Eat?
You may have heard of Phillips Hue Lightbulbs that connect over Wi-Fi and let you adjust them via your smartphone. If you happen to have one, you can access an open API to hack them to do more than standard operations.
Remember when burning CDs was a thing, and everyone had stacks and stacks of blank CDs stored on spindles? Well, if you still have some of those spindles and no need for the CDs anymore, this easy DIY project turns them into a fun desk or hanging lamp, perfect for your workspace or home office.
When you need to get up at night, it helps to have a little light so you don’t stumble through the dark. If any light will do, why not make an awesome one out of an old NES controller?