Top Stories food hacks
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- The Gamer's Guide To Healthy, One-Handed Snacking
- The Complete Guide To Eating Sloppy Foods, Mess-Free
- Top 10 Food Staples You Can Make Better And Cheaper At Home
Steaks are a great choice for casual, outdoor gatherings, but can be a little tricky for seated dinner parties. Instead of attempting to cook a bunch of smaller steaks, struggling to time it all just right, and smoking up your kitchen, the people at ChefSteps suggest focusing on one large steak to absolute perfection.