Top Stories food hacks
- Keep Your Strawberries Fresh Longer With These Three Simple Rules
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- The Gamer's Guide To Healthy, One-Handed Snacking
- The Complete Guide To Eating Sloppy Foods, Mess-Free
A pressure cooker is an amazing appliance with many uses, but making hearty soup and savoury broth in minutes is one we hadn’t initially anticipated. Thankfully, this video from Bon Appetit shows you exactly how to do it, and in less than a half-hour to boot.
Video: Hash browns are awesome, but they can take a terribly long time to cook. Follow these instructions, however, and you won’t have to wait long at all for perfectly crispy hash browns.