Top Stories food hacks
- Keep Your Strawberries Fresh Longer With These Three Simple Rules
- Five Useful Cooking Techniques No One Teaches You
- Cook A Perfect Hamburger Or Hot Dog With These Expert Tips
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- The Gamer's Guide To Healthy, One-Handed Snacking
- The Complete Guide To Eating Sloppy Foods, Mess-Free
Meal planning should be simple, but it’s not always easy. Ideally, you make a big batch of meals on Sunday that last you the entire week. Maybe you have things to do on Sunday. Maybe you just don’t feel like making five to seven days’ worth of meals at once. Here’s an easier option: Prep marinade instead.
Video: The worst part about making your own ice cream is waiting for it to freeze. This clever DIY machine makes your homemade ice cream ready to eat in a matter of minutes.
Salad greens can start to go bad within a day if you don’t store them properly. This salad spinner trick makes sure they get washed, and stay fresh for up to a month.
Instant noodles is one of the easiest foods to upgrade into something tastier and more filling, even by adding just one ingredient. In this case, that ingredient is coconut milk, especially the full fat kind. Just a little turns the soup into a creamy, rich, velvety broth.