Top Stories feature
- Top 10 Tips For Hosting The Perfect Get-Together
- How To Work From Home In The School Holidays (Without Going Insane)
- Your Horrifying Stories Of Working At Startups
- Takeaway Truth: Subway Mexican Chicken Flatbread
- Seven Strategies For Dealing With Toxic People
- What Will Australia's Networking Traffic Look Like In 2019?
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an occasional fast food blow-out. Some would even argue that it’s good for the soul. However, there are some menu items that are definitely best avoided; especially if you’re trying to lose weight. With that in mind, here are the unhealthiest products from each of Australia’s major fast food chains. (You may be surprised to learn that Subway “beat” McDonald’s.)
Prominent American biologist Ronald Germain has recently published a remarkable suggestion about research funding in the top bioscience journal Cell. He argues for a switch from a project proposal based system to a people-based system. The phrase you’ll hear a lot more often is “person-not-project”. Here’s how a similar funding model could benefit Australia.
There’s a lot to like about Chromebooks. They’re budget-friendly, have a lot of options and are powerful enough to get things done. If you’re a student shopping for a laptop for school, they may be pretty attractive. However, for some students, it’s a nightmare waiting to happen. Let’s see where you fall.