Top Stories feature
- How To Watch The 2014 Commonwealth Games Online
- Forget Development Projects, Think About Products
- Lifehacker Pack For iPad 2014: Our List Of The Essential iPad Apps
- The Best Lessons From Childhood Fables (That Still Matter As An Adult)
- How To Kick The Late Night Snacking Habit
- When To Say No To New Responsibilities At Work
Fables and other moral stories made their way into our books and cartoons when we were kids, but somewhere along the way, we’ve often forgotten some of the important lessons they teach. Whether these fables are familiar or not, here are some of the best lessons that you can learn no matter what age you are.
It doesn’t matter how organised — or cluttered — your workspace is, if it makes you productive, that’s all that matters. Not that it stops one from wondering if greats, such as Linux creator Linus Torvalds, operate in the equivalent of clean rooms as they go about making the world a better place. Well, it turns out Torvalds isn’t exactly stressed about keeping his home office in a state of perfection, as this video shows.