Top Stories dropbox
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
- 'Streaming Sync' Promises Faster Dropbox Speeds
- How I Ditched My Laptop For An iPad
- Seven Downloads And Extensions To Make Dropbox Even More Awesome
Dear Lifehacker, We live in a world with multiple computers for one person, but I am having one issue. How can we keep everything in sync? I would like to work on my Mac at home. Close it, go to work and open my (different) Mac at work. I want the same configuration (yes, I do have some tendencies…), same files, same everything where I left off at home. Any suggestions?
Hazel is already great way to automate cleaning up your Mac, and it’s also great for photo organisation. Blogger Jacob Salmela shares a script to sort photos you upload to Dropbox into location-based directories.
Chrome: Earlier this year, Dropbox introduced their Chrome extension to integrate the online storage service with Gmail. Today the extension added great new features, including an easier way to send large files to others — even if they don’t use Dropbox.