Top Stories dropbox
- File Syncing Showdown: Google Drive Vs. Dropbox Vs. OneDrive
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
- 'Streaming Sync' Promises Faster Dropbox Speeds
- How I Ditched My Laptop For An iPad
Dropbox’s desktop app is great for accessing files stored in its cloud storage service with ease but there was always one problem: files that are synced on your desktop used local disk space. Once that space was exhausted, files would cease to sync. Dropbox has created a solution to solve this issue called Project Infinite. Here’s what you need to know.
Today, everyone’s favourite hip little mail app, Mailboxshuts down forever. Unlike most apps, you won’t be able to use the Mailbox app at all once it does. Thankfully, a lot has happened since Mailbox shook up the email market when it launched, and there are other apps that can do most of what Mailbox used to do, arguably better.
Vodafone is giving small businesses a 60-day free subscription to Dropbox Business when they sign up to the cloud storage service through the telco’s online apps marketplace.