Top Stories dropbox
- Third-Party Apps That Are Better Than The Official Counterparts
- 'Streaming Sync' Promises Faster Dropbox Speeds
- How I Ditched My Laptop For An iPad
- Seven Downloads And Extensions To Make Dropbox Even More Awesome
- Why I Ditched Photo Management Apps And Use Dropbox Instead
- Give Your Dropbox Account An Inbox Anyone Can Upload To
Windows: Dropbox is an amazing utility, but one of the occasionally frustrating limitations is that you can only sync folders within Dropbox itself. Boxifier allows you to sync folders outside of your primary Dropbox structure.
Android: There are a million and one solutions to the problem of emails, but Boxer manages to turn heads in a different way. The app allows you to combine all your email accounts into one inbox, turn emails into to-dos for your list, and quickly delete or archive messages.
Dropbox is an awesome cloud storage service which integrates well with everything, but if you need more than the 2GB on the Free (plus whatever free extras you can scrounge) it can become expensive. So we’re happy to learn that Dropbox Pro has simplified its plans and expanded its storage: 1TB now costs $10.99 a month.