Top Stories Australian Stories
- My Robot Valentine: Could You Fall In Love With A Robot?
- Five Things I Learned From Being A Pickpocket Victim
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- 'Deeply Sorry' Telstra To Give Away Unlimited Mobile Data This Sunday
- Microsoft Band 2 Review: A No-Nonsense Wearable For Fitness Geeks
- Is It Legal To Name And Shame Suspected Shoplifters?
Steam has a large user base — to put it lightly — so if there’s something wrong with the Steam client, users should know about it and even better, such problems should be fixed as soon as possible. Recently, a few supposed vulnerabilities were discovered in the Linux Steam client… but are they really a problem?
Last month JetBrains — of ReSharper fame — unveiled its plans for a C# integrated development environment that would effectively come with ReSharper and IntelliJ built-in. If you want to give it a try, JetBrains is now taking down details for its Early Access program.
Let’s not sugar (or even aspartame) coat it — SourceForge’s reputation is in the toilet after the site’s many attempts to wrap adware installers around popular open-source projects. However, SourceForge has just come under new management and the first change has been to jettison this controversial and unwelcome initiative.
The Australian market closed with more losses today, ending a bad week for Aussie shareholders. The S&P/ASX 200 index is a market-capitalization weighted and float-adjusted stock market index of Australian stocks listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. This week, the index fell 4.2% and has fallen a whopping 10% since the start of 2016.