Top Stories Australian Stories
- Why Government IT Often Sucks And How To Fix It, By Malcolm Turnbull
- Veghacker: My Dreams Seem More Intense Without Meat
- When Windows 10 Will Be Released (And How To Plan For It)
- I Love This Philips Beard Trimmer Because Of The Built-In Vacuum
- 10 Key Lessons On How To Enhance Your Business
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
In Question Time at Parliament today, Government senate leader Senator Eric Abetz was asked if the government would apologise for imposing cuts on the ABC that will result in 400 people losing their jobs, thereby breaking an entirely unambiguous pre-election promise that no cuts will be made. His response? “Nobody has lost their job.” Huh?
Kobo has announced that its latest high-end ereader, the waterproof Aura H2O, will be receiving a local launch on 5 February, 2015. The Aura H2O is waterproof to a depth of one metre for up to 30 minutes. It also comes with an anti-glare HD display, is dust-proof and provides up to two-months of battery life.
Dimension Data today officially launched its Canberra managed cloud platform, which will provide a government-only cloud option for departments that need a high degree of data sovereignty. That gave Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull an opportunity to sound off on how governments could deliver IT services better — and he didn’t hold back.