Top Stories Australian Stories
- How To Work From Home In The School Holidays (Without Going Insane)
- Takeaway Truth: Subway Mexican Chicken Flatbread
- What Will Australia's Networking Traffic Look Like In 2019?
- Revealed: The Unhealthiest Fast Food Products In Australia
- How Often Do Australia's Streaming Services Refresh Their Content?
- Why Science Funding Should Go To People, Not Projects
As we march further into the 21st century, Australian homes are set to become integrated tech hubs packed with oodles of automation. Sensors, high-end CPUs and transmitting devices will all become fixtures in everyday furniture, essentially turning your house into one giant smart device. If you’re keen to join the revolution early, there are a swag of relevant products already available from IKEA. Here are some highlights you can get in Australia; from wireless-charging tables to self-watering plant pots.
How I Succeeded is a regular series on Lifehacker where we ask business owners for the secrets and tactics behind their success. Today: Christian Mischler from HotelQuickly.