Top Stories Australian Stories
- Taste Test: KFC 'Supercharged' And 'Chilli Charged' Zinger Burgers
- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- Netflix's Game Of Thrones Alternatives Are Downright Weird
- How To Stop Groupthink And Make Meetings More Productive
- Taste Test: Pizza Hut Ultimate Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Information Security Is Not Just IT's Problem
Task Manager can’t replace dedicated tools such as Process Manager, but the application has seen incremental improvements with each major Windows update. In 8 and 10, it even includes a new tab, called “Startup”, that lets you see which applications are slowing down the boot process.
Deep structured learning is one of computer science’s most intriguing disciplines. Essentially, it involves the creation of computer systems that can make reasoned decisions based on prior experience with learning data sets — in short, a computer that can “think” for itself. But how do you build a machine learning system that actually works? This PowerPoint presentation attempts to map out the entire process in a single slide.
KFC has decided to inject some serious heat into its Zinger burger range. For a limited time, the Original Zinger will be joined by two spicy variations: the Supercharged Zinger and the ultra-hot Chilli Charged Zinger. We just put our taste buds on the line and tried ‘em both in one sitting. Read on for our verdict!