Top Stories Australian Stories
- Would Your Workplace Security Improve If You Killed Most Of It?
- Nearly 60% Of Gen Y Professionals Think They're Entrepreneurs
- Takeaway Truth: KFC's Grilled Salsa Twister
- Make Gamification Work In Your Business
- Google I/O Roundup: What's New And When Australia Will See It
- The Power Of Building A Platform
Pub phone-charging stations seem like an excellent idea on paper but in reality they’re a bit of a dicey proposition: you either have to risk your phone getting stolen or stand over it vigilantly for an hour. An Australian start-up is attempting to provide a solution in the form of the Discgo Charger — a portable charging system designed for cafes, bars and restaurants.
FINAL ROUND! Good news developers: you still have 3 days (and this weekend!) to chase your dream. Simply submit your new app to the Windows Store (even if it’s an Android or iOS port) and you could win the chance to present your app to thousands of industry-types at Microsoft’s TechEd 2013 on the Gold Coast. Then there’s the HP laptops, Xbox bundles and Microsoft peripherals that we’re also giving away…
Today’s best app deals for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Prices go back up without warning, so be quick!
If you’re keen to jump on the Google TV bandwagon but refuse to stump up the cash, Kogan’s latest 3D LED TV could be worth a look. The 42-inch Agora Smart 3D LED TV runs on the latest version of Android and is currently selling for an introductory “pre-sale” price of $449. Here’s a peek at the specs.