Top Stories Australian Stories
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Five Subtle Signs You're Being Abused In Your Relationship
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- Why 'Fixed Price' Electricity Contracts Are Not Worth Signing Up For
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
When we hear the words “domestic violence”, we typically think of angry men with raised fists and women with bruised faces. The reality is that domestic violence manifests itself more often than not as verbal and psychological abuse, which means you could be abusing your partner or the victim of abuse without realising it. Here are some of the more subtle warning signs you should be aware of.
Hey Lifehacker, We have been using a single Apple ID for all of our iPod and iPad devices for the sharing of App purchases between family members. Now that Apple has introduced Family Sharing with iOS 8, what are the pitfalls to watch out for if we want to give the kids individual Apple IDs for their devices? Will any saved games/progress/in app purchases be deleted from their devices?
Think that by signing a fixed-price contract for electricity or gas you’ll know what the rate is for the life of the contract? Think again. The market regulator has confirmed that power companies have the right to change the rates charged on a fixed-price contract whenever they like — even before the deal begins. What a ridiculous joke.