Top Stories Australian Stories
- How To Set Workable Rules For Kids And Technology
- How McDonald's Australia Will Change Under Its 'Turnaround Plan'
- How To Download The Microsoft Office 2016 Preview
- Six Essential Life Lessons From The Making Of Star Wars
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- When Memory Lapses Mean You Might Have Alzheimer's
Dear Lifehacker, Is it legal for me to begin acceleration when a speed increase sign is visible or does it have to be readable? I drive on the Mitchell in Perth five days a week taking the same route. I start in an 80 zone and know exactly where the increase to 100 sign is. When that spot is visible I begin acceleration.