Top Stories Deployment
- How A Standing Desk Changed The Way We Work At Lifehacker HQ
- How To Ensure A Successful VDI Rollout
- What The NBN Strategic Review Means For Consumers
- Why It Takes Time For Broadband To Translate To Profit
- Six Issues To Consider When Planning A Big Data Project
- How Politics Is Depriving Us Of A Decent NBN
Big data should be about solving specific problems, not just jumping on the technology bandwagon. Here are six issues to consider as you plan or refine big data projects.
This might seem a principle so obvious it doesn’t need stating. However, a survey of 330 Australian marketers found that 20 per cent were not tracking their investment in digital activities at all, and a further 14 per cent were running tracking but had no idea how they would use that information. In other words: one-third of them have moved into a more measurable environment and decided not to measure or act on anything.
Online meetings can be far more effective than face-to-face discussion, but if attendees ignore your invites you’ll never see the benefits. Roger Courville from VirtualPresenter.com shares eight tips to create more effective invitations that will guarantee everyone signs on and shows up — plus you can download a full ebook guide with 102 tips for maximising the effectiveness of online meetings.