Top Stories Deployment
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- The Best Business Features In Android 5.0 Lollipop
- How Quantum Computing Will Be Revolutionised By Silicon
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- Why Tech Is No Longer Just About Hardware
- Why Blind People Make Great Network Engineers
Putting on headphones is one way of signalling to colleagues that you don’t want to be interrupted, but in workplaces where everyone uses a headset for phone calls, working out who is busy can still be tricky. Jabra’s new Evolve range of headsets includes a “Busy Light” so that fellow workers know not to interrupt.
One of the more popular ways to test beta operating systems is to run them as a virtual machine, meaning that you’re not putting your main system at risk. With the Windows 10 Technical Preview, it seems not too many people are doing that.
Today BlackBerry launched the latest weapon in its long-term comeback plan: the cross-platform business app Blend. As its name implies, Blend allows BlackBerry users to access their messages and content on a range of tablet and PC screens while still under the protection of BlackBerry’s secure network. In other words, it hopes to render “device-hopping” a thing of the past.