Top Stories Deployment
- Why Science Funding Should Go To People, Not Projects
- How Voice Recognition Technology Actually Works
- Why The Journey To Cheap Fast Global Satellite Internet Is Risky
- Expensive, Rigid And Painful: What IT Acronyms Really Mean
- Tips For Digitising Your Business For Improved Productivity
- Microsoft Releases List Of Features Dropped From Windows 10
Cisco has an investment arm that offers funding to startups and other companies. They don’t take a controlling interest, rarely investing more than 10% of the start-up’s value, typically between $US3 million and $US5 million. They have an active portfolio of around $US2 billion. How can you get a piece of that pie?