Top Stories Deployment
- Windows 10 Release Likely By End Of July
- What Kind Of PCs Will Your Business Buy In 2015?
- Five Simple Steps To Rein In Your Technology Costs
- Stealthy Patch For Windows 7+8 Includes Windows 10 Downloader
- Ultrawide Vs Dual Monitors: Which Are Better For Productivity?
- The Dangers Of Assuming That Computers Will Get Things Right
Android: Microsoft rolled out a preview version of its native Android client back in January. Three months later, it’s out of preview and has a more Android-friendly feel and some added features.
Microsoft began rolling out Office Delve last September, but the contextual search and notification tool for Office users remains a work in progress. The newest additions to the platform are iOS and Android clients, along with enhanced people-based search tools.
Basic information about your web browser is an important part of troubleshooting computer problems. Yourbrowser.is automatically gathers all the essential information about your browser in an easy-to-ready format.
We love multiple monitor workstations, but “Ultrawide” displays, packing resolutions that rival two or three panels side-by-side, are looking better and better these days. After all, having more than one monitor doesn’t automatically make you more productive. Here’s how these new ultrawide monitors differ from a dual-screen setup, and when you might consider buying one.