Top Stories Deployment
- How To Fit 1000 Terabytes On A DVD
- Why You Should Always Double-Check Your Sources
- What's New In Windows 8.1: Start Button, Search Changes, Resizable Apps
- Why I Kept Checking Work Email On Holidays
- Why The Windows Blue Start Button Debate Doesn't Really Matter
- Why Software Interoperability Is Crucial For Managing Natural Disasters
Despite its benefits take up of IPv6 has been slow, and many sysadmins disable it by default. That’s a bad idea, since there is no easy way to change the setting back automatically across multiple machines.
Over the weekend, Microsoft officially launched a mobile iOS app for users of the Office 365 subscription suite, enabling basic viewing and editing of Office documents on iPhones and iPads. Unfortunately, it’s not yet available in the Australian iTunes store.
We know there’s a shortage of IT experts, though the biggest gap is in people with areas of specific industry experience. Now Google is arguing that companies with vaguely sensible IT policies are more likely to retain staff across the board.