Top Stories Deployment
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- The Best Business Features In Android 5.0 Lollipop
- How Quantum Computing Will Be Revolutionised By Silicon
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- Why Tech Is No Longer Just About Hardware
- Why Blind People Make Great Network Engineers
Apple Pay has launched to much fanfare. People with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus are now able to make credit card payments at certain shops and restaurants in the US. But Apple Pay isn’t the first of its kind and the technology it uses has actually been around for the past 15 years. So why has it taken so long to enter the mainstream?
Already trying out the Technical Preview for Windows 10? Microsoft has just pushed out a major update that adds some new features — but also breaks some stuff. Remember, it’s a beta!
Back in June, we noted that there were an astonishing 432 Australia Post outlets that used manual point of sale (POS) systems rather than computerised ones. Good news for some of them — the mail carrier has announced plans to upgrade 300 of them with full computer systems.