Top Stories Cloud
- Most Popular Cloud Posts Of 2014
- How Will Hosting Office 365 In Australian Data Centres Make A Difference?
- Why Government IT Often Sucks And How To Fix It, By Malcolm Turnbull
- Watch A Timelapse Video Of A Telstra Data Centre Being Constructed
- Why 'Cloud First' Is Harder Than It Sounds
- VMware vCloud Air In Australia: Everything You Need To Know
From March 2015, Microsoft will host its Office 365 and Dynamics CRM for Australian business customers in the shiny new Australian Azure data centres in Melbourne and Sydney which it officially opened in late October. How will that process happen, and what practical difference will it make to customers?
Having offered it in pilot mode since September, Telstra this week has begun generally selling its local implementation of Cisco Cloud Services in Australia.
Voting is now open in the 2014 Lifehacker Awards! Here’s a reminder and a chance to vote for the best cloud computing provider.
Today’s round of Lifehacker Awards 2014 nominations kicks off with an IT pro bent: who is the best cloud computing provider?
Dimension Data today officially launched its Canberra managed cloud platform, which will provide a government-only cloud option for departments that need a high degree of data sovereignty. That gave Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull an opportunity to sound off on how governments could deliver IT services better — and he didn’t hold back.