Top Stories Cloud
- vCloud Air Australia Pitches Into The Hybrid Cloud Wars
- Most Popular Cloud Posts Of 2014
- How Will Hosting Office 365 In Australian Data Centres Make A Difference?
- Why Government IT Often Sucks And How To Fix It, By Malcolm Turnbull
- Watch A Timelapse Video Of A Telstra Data Centre Being Constructed
- Why 'Cloud First' Is Harder Than It Sounds
Unsurprisingly, every version of Office makes it easy to save files to Microsoft’s own OneDrive service — but what if you prefer Dropbox or Box? That should be less of a hassle in the future, with Microsoft announcing new integration options for Office that will let any cloud storage provider be added to the list of save locations.