- Why It's Time To Stop Using Flash
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- How To Use Pocket Like A Pro To Save Everything From The Web
- 'Opal Or Not?' Lets You Compare Sydney Ticket Prices To Opal Fares
- Fast Food Face-Off: McDonald's Fries Versus Hungry Jack's Fries
- How To Make Sure You Don't Run Out Of Power Travelling To The US
The iPhone and iPod touch are meant to be, well, touched. But when you need acute accuracy for your next New Yorker cover, or if you just finished some nachos, a cheap, easy to build stylus might fit the bill.
Google has launched a minor refit of its local iGoogle home page, including ‘canvas view’ gadgets that can expand and contract without leaving the iGoogle site and a bunch of additional news feed gadgets.
Readers assure Lifehacker’s resident cynic that the Mac is a keyboard shortcut lovers’ dream, but a hands-on test still produced somewhat mixed results for me.
Bad news for tech geeks looking to accrue some freebies with their purchases: both the Officeworks chain and Harris Technology are pulling out of the FlyBuys scheme from July 1, 2009.