- How (And Why) I Stopped Waiting For Others And Started Travelling Solo
- The Complete Lifehacker April Fools' IT Tricks Guide
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
- How To Determine The Number Of Calories You Should Eat To Lose Weight
- How To Fill Those 'Impossible' IT Roles
The iPhone and iPod touch are meant to be, well, touched. But when you need acute accuracy for your next New Yorker cover, or if you just finished some nachos, a cheap, easy to build stylus might fit the bill.
Google has launched a minor refit of its local iGoogle home page, including ‘canvas view’ gadgets that can expand and contract without leaving the iGoogle site and a bunch of additional news feed gadgets.
Readers assure Lifehacker’s resident cynic that the Mac is a keyboard shortcut lovers’ dream, but a hands-on test still produced somewhat mixed results for me.
Bad news for tech geeks looking to accrue some freebies with their purchases: both the Officeworks chain and Harris Technology are pulling out of the FlyBuys scheme from July 1, 2009.