- Eight Things I Learned At TEDxSydney 2016
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
- How To Run Ethernet Cables On The Outside Of Your House
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- The Real Reason More Women Don't Code
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
The iPhone and iPod touch are meant to be, well, touched. But when you need acute accuracy for your next New Yorker cover, or if you just finished some nachos, a cheap, easy to build stylus might fit the bill.
Google has launched a minor refit of its local iGoogle home page, including ‘canvas view’ gadgets that can expand and contract without leaving the iGoogle site and a bunch of additional news feed gadgets.
Readers assure Lifehacker’s resident cynic that the Mac is a keyboard shortcut lovers’ dream, but a hands-on test still produced somewhat mixed results for me.
Bad news for tech geeks looking to accrue some freebies with their purchases: both the Officeworks chain and Harris Technology are pulling out of the FlyBuys scheme from July 1, 2009.