Retail giant Big W has gone and treated shopping fans with a 2-day Click Bonanza sale – if it’s a “bonanza” it must be good, right?
Anyway. Big W has confirmed that it has slapped discounts across 80 different brands for the major sale. There are over 60 deals to take advantage of across tech and homewares, and the sales are pretty impressive.
Big W shared that the sale is intended to help Aussie households to “prepare their homes for spending more time together indoors during the cooler months ahead”.
So, if you need to winter-proof your home this year, these deals may be exactly what you need.
Here’s a list of some of the best bargains available for you below.
Big W Click Bonanza sale items:
The biggest sales
- Dyson V7 Animal Origin – $449 (Save $250)
- 40% off Tontine
- 20% off selected Grotime furniture
- Up to 40% off selected Sony speakers
- Hot Buy! iRobot Rooma 606 – $399
- 15% off Oppo Prepaid Mobile Phones
- 15% off selected Microsoft laptops
- 25% off Laser Wireless Chargers
- $20 off Selected Kids DGTEC Tablets
- Save up to 30% off Selected TVs
- ½ Price EKO Blu-ray Disc Player
Small appliance sales
- Dolce Gusto Piccolo XS $49 EACH or 2 FOR $79
- Hot Buy! Ninja Food Cookers
- Hot Buy! Instant Pot 8L – $179
- Hot Buy! Breville SOHO Range – $49 each
Swim and outdoor sales
- ½ Price on Selected Aquatic & Beach Toys
- 20% off Selected Outdoor Swingsets & Climbers
- Save up to $250 on Lifespan Kids Outdoor Play
- Save up to $200 on Selected Plum Outdoor Play
The 2-day Big W sale is live now and will run through to Wednesday, March 17 (wrapping up at midnight). More details on the full list of deals here.
While we’re chatting on the topic of homes, Dyson recently pulled together a report about the cleanliness of folks since the start of the pandemic and it had some interesting findings. The data about shoes, and the crap they bring into your home, was of particular interest to us (shudders). Read about that one, here.