Winter weather sucks. It’s dark, it’s cold and half the people you know are riddled with influenza. But it’s not all bad news: eBay is throwing a week-long Winter Tech Sale.
There are hundreds of products to choose from, with prices slashed across smartphones, TVs, computing components, audio gear, video games and more. Here are the best deals!
For its July winter sale, eBay has knocked 20% off select tech products. However, this includes plenty of products that were already on special, which means you’re effectively getting a double discount. To receive the full deduction, use the discount code ‘POLAR20’ at checkout.
You can see the full list of deals here. The promotion ends on 14 July, so be sure to finalise payment before Sunday. Now read on for some handpicked highlights.
- Samsung Galaxy A20 (32GB): $222.40 (save $55.60)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e: $895.19 (save $223.80)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB): $1071.20 (save $267.80)
- LG G7 ThinQ (64GB): $581.60 (save $144.40)
- Huawei P30 Lite (with bonus FreeBuds): $415.19 (save $103.80)
- Apple iPhone XS Max (256GB): $1751.20 (save $437.80)
Cheap 4K TVs / PC Monitors
- Samsung 34″ LED LCD 21:9 Ultra Wide Computer Monitor (3440×1440 QHD 4ms 100Hz VA): $879.20 (save $219.80)
- LG 32QK500-W 32″ QHD FreeSync Gaming Monitor: $320 (save $379.95)
- AOC 320inch Q3279VWFD8 QHD LCD Monitor: $276 (save $323)
- Hisense 65R5 65 Inch UHD Smart TV: $912 (save $228)
- LG 55″ OLED55B8STB OLED Smart TV: $1489.60 (save $372.40)
Cheap audio gear
- Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds: $274.40 (save $68.60)
- Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker: $308 (save $77)
- Bose Soundbar 700 + Bass Module 700: $1484 (save $371)
- Bose QC35 ii QuietComfort35 Series 2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: $372.80 (save $93.20)
Cheap Gaming / Computing
- 20% off select video games and accessories: Switch & PS4
- Asus ROG STRIX Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 OC: $1031.20 (save $257.80)
- Crucial BX500 960GB 2.5″ SATA Internal SSD: $119.96 (save $29.99)
There are hundreds of additional deals available over on eBay’s winter tech sale page.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.