Pringles – those stackable chips made from a slurry of wheat, rice, corn and potato flakes – can be a hassle to get out of the can. Especially since the company shrunk down its chips and stuck them in a smaller receptacle. The blaggards.
Photo: Photo via Flickr
Maybe not at first, but let’s face it: Once you start eating them, no matter how gross you may feel, you’re going to keep eating them until you get to the bottom of the container. That leaves you with two options:
- Try to wedge your entire hand in the can to get the last few chips.
- Flip the container and deal with whatever falls out.
No matter which you choose, you’ll end up with broken chips and a sad heart.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to getting all the Pringles:
- Fold a sheet of paper in three
- Insert it all the way inside the container, in between the container and the chips
- Slide the sheet of paper out for a intact sheet of chips.
If you have any Pringles hacks, feel free to share them in the comments.