Good morning! Here's some cracking morning deals for Lifehacker readers!
1. Huge eBay sale: From 10am today until 11:59pm January 22, eBay are having a 20% off tech sale. You will need to enter the code PCTECH at checkout. This offer is only available at participating stores and the maximum discount is $1000. You can find the list of stores participating in the sale at eBay's terms and conditions page. Click here to head to the landing page and have a look through.
2. EB Games is basically giving away the SteamLink, which allows you to stream your PC games to your TV. The SteamLink is going for $29, but included in that price is $20 Steam credit, so the SteamLink is only $9. Get that ridiculous deal here.
3. Tigerair cheap flights: Tiger have a range of domestic flight deals that end at 12pm today (then a new sale might even start, who knows!) There are plenty of sub-$70 flights in the travel period between 27 February and 27 March. Click here to grab some cheapies!
4. Microsoft: We're coming up to 'Back To School' time and Microsoft have 15% off Surface Pro and Surface Laptop for students. That's some of the cheapest prices you will find on these guys and as I've said time and again - the Surface Laptop is really good. Click here for the deal!
5. Petbarn have 25% off: If you own a small, furry baby then Petbarn is the place to go - they have 25% off your order if you use the code CL2918 at checkout. This does not include vet prescription diets and it *does* stack with the 20% off Repeat Delivery deal, which you can cancel anytime. Head to their site to redeem!
6. Macca's has a two burger for $6 promo today. You can grab two summer favourites (Big Mac, McChicken, Quarter Pounder, Filet O Fish) for $6 for today only. You will need to download the mymacca's app to redeem, but that's a fair price to pay for two McChickens in my opinion!
Have a great morning!
Want more? See yesterday's deals here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.