Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Tesla’s Sydney Supercharger has closed down, Spider-Man: Homecoming movie review, how Apple is preparing for the death of the iPhone.
- Donald Trump’s feud with CNN just took a turn for the bizarre, with the President of the Free World tweeting a video of himself beating up a CNN effigy. No really. [POPSUGAR]
- The US construction machinery giant Caterpillar has just invested in Fastbrick Robotics, the Perth-based maker of the one-armed robot bricklayer. [Business Insider]
- Tesla’s secondary high-speed Supercharging station in Sydney’s CBD has been closed, almost halving the number of high-speed chargers available to Tesla owners. [Gizmodo]
- Rents are increasing rapidly in some Australian cities. Well, duh. [Business Insider]
- Spider-Man: Homecoming is not your typical Marvel movie. According to Gizmodo, that’s exactly what makes it great. Here’s their review. [Gizmodo]
- To the casual observer, the iPhone is just as poplar as ever. Nevertheless, Apple is already preparing for its inevitable death. [Business Insider/li>]
- Here are four ways to recharge when your job feels 24/7. [POPSUGAR]