A little after Apple launched its new MacBook Pro, it also cut the price on its USB-C cables and adaptors since the switch to the new technology meant that most people needed to buy a goofy amount of dongles and converters. Today, that sale ends.
All of Apple’s own adaptors have been on sale since December. Third-party peripherals sold from Apple have been 25 per cent off as well. Here’s everything you should grab from Apple today if you need them:
- Multiport adaptor with HDMI, USB and USB-C goes from $75 to $129
- Multiport adaptor with VGA, USB, and USB-C goes from $75 to $129
- USB-C to Lightning cable (1m) is currently $25
- USB-C to Lightning cable (2m) is currently $45
- USB-C to traditional USB adaptor goes from $12 to $29
- Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adaptor is currently $45
While plenty of other options for cables exist, Apple does make high quality stuff, and that’s necessary for a lot of uses. If nothing else, it’s probably worth snagging a couple of the USB-C to regular USB adaptors while they’re just $12.